Standard Energy Assessment
Save money and learn more about your home's energy use with an in-home Energy Assessment. A $350 value, this assessment only takes 1-2 hours.
A trained Energy Efficiency Technician will evaluate your home, provide customized recommendations and install energy-saving LEDs, showerheads, pipe insulation and more.
Custom Energy Report
You’ll receive a custom report with recommendations to boost comfort and save energy.
If recommended, you may also receive insulation, a furnace tune-up and more at no additional charge. Completing all recommended upgrades could lower your energy costs by up to 30 percent.
Assessments are open to customers with:
- A combination of natural gas and electric, or solely electric service, from CenterPoint Energy
- Electric-only CenterPoint Energy customers, as long as the primary heating fuel is electricity
- Homes that are more than five years old
- Homes that have NOT participated in an assessment in the last three years
- Eligible income based on household size
- Existing benefits from SNAP, LIHEAP, WIC, Welfare, and /or Section 8 are automatically eligible